The Equestrian Personalised Leather Keyring with Brass Hardware in Oxblood
Our Personalised Leather Keyring, available in a rainbow of timeless colours. This Equestrian-style keyring is inspired by our Founder Anna's love of horses and is weighty and satisfying to hold. Thick rustic leather with a sturdy keyring clip. These make a thoughtful and long-lasting personalised gift as we monogram them for free, with up to three letters. These come boxed as standard too. Also available with nickel hardware.
- Personalised leather keyring
- Beautiful thick leather
- Sturdy hardware
- A rainbow of classic colours to choose from
- Available in a brass or nickel finish
- Comes boxed as standard
- The perfect gift
- Personalisation is free at Look & Cover
- Add up to three letters of your choice
- If you want something extra special just let us know
Ordering & payment
- Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal all accepted.
- When your order is complete we will email you.
- We’ll process your order asap and let you know as soon as it’s in the post.
- We’ll give you tracking information too, so you’ll know when it’s arriving.
- We’ll need your autograph on delivery.
Delivery & returns
- Allow up to four working days for delivery within mainland UK.
- Your goodies will be sent via APC and delivery costs £4.95 within mainland UK.
- For orders over £100 - delivery is free!
- We can’t accept returns for personalised items. If an item arrives damaged or faulty, please contact us within 14 days and we will be happy to help.
If your Look & Cover item hasn't been monogrammed and doesn't fit how you'd like it to or doesn't look quite right then don't worry! We would be more than happy to offer you a refund within 28 days of ordering. All we ask is that the item is in its original condition with its packaging and tags attached. We do ask that you pay the delivery costs to return the items. For our returns address please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note refunds will be at our discretion - unfortunately, if an item is returned to us worn or in an unsuitable condition, we won’t be able to give you a refund.