Mince Pie Martini Recipe
Mince Pie Martini image provided by our friends at Sub 13 cocktail bar
If you’re looking for a little treat for your next Christmas gathering, our friends at the Gin Guild have kindly shared a delicious cocktail recipe that’s sure to stir things up this festive season. The Mince Pie Martini is a take on the classic Christmas treat, so you can indulge in a little tipple alongside your yummy mince pie.
50ml of Distilled gin
1 Heaped tablespoon of mincemeat
(the chopped dried fruit, distilled spirits and spices version obviously)
50 ml Pressed apple juice
Sprig of holly (optional)
- Chill your ingredients beforehand.
- Add mincemeat, apple juice and gin to shaker
- Crush all the ingredients together well and strain into a chilled martini glass
- Rim the glass with a thin sprinkling of sugar (having moistened the rim with neat apple juice) to give that mince pie effect.
- Decorate by floating a thin layer of double cream and finish with a sprinkle of brown sugar.
- Do nothing with the holly!